I ran two sessions at North Texas RPG Con with two people playing in both sessions. A bit of panic the day before as I'd discovered I'd lost the maps of lower levels of The Champions Portal, which had all the notes of encounters and the like but I was able to mostly replicate levels 2 and 3, at least enough to play. The first team found a non-standard access to the second level so I spent some time Thursday night detailing it, only to have the second team more thoroughly explore the first level (but not completely by any means) and different paths to the second level and beyond. But prudence and the clock were against them so the session ended with their safe extraction.
Description
This is my recurring convention game using Swords & Wizardry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Key Has Been Acquired!
The Champions Portal "Champions Portal" is the first stage of my megadungeon "Dark Atlantis". (More background informati...
-
Gamestyle surival/extraction dungeon crawl, not overly complicated. Potentially for convention play. Premise characters are being forced to...
-
I ran two sessions at North Texas RPG Con with two people playing in both sessions. A bit of panic the day before as I'd discovered I...
-
The Champions Portal "Champions Portal" is the first stage of my megadungeon "Dark Atlantis". (More background informati...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.